COVID – 19 GUIDELINES BEING FOLLOWED BY ANDAMAN LOVE
1. All our employees have downloaded the government initiated ‘Arogya Setu’ app.
2. All our cars are equipped with individual pressure spray pumps and are daily sanitized with industrial grade approved sanitisers.
3. All our drivers have personal face mask, hand gloves and hand sanitizers.
4. All our tour managers have personal face shield, hand gloves and hand sanitizers.
5. Daily temperature checks are done for all staff before handing over the keys to the car.
6. All arriving guests temperature shall be checked to ensure their own safety along with the safety of our staff and islanders.
7. All guests shall be given reusable face masks and hand sanitizers as soon as they arrive into Port Blair.
8. All our cars are sanitized after every guest trip to ensure optimum levels of sanitization.
COVID SAFETY GUIDELINES booklet shall be available in all our vehicles for ready reference.
9. All guest luggage shall be sanitized by our staff before it is placed in the car.
10. Physical greeting contact with the guests shall be minimized (no handshake) and instead our tour managers will fold their hands and say ‘Namaste’.
11. All necessary information regarding ‘Social Distancing’ which are to be followed by the guests at all tourist places shall be shared with them to avoid any problems.
12. Emergency contact numbers shall be available in the ‘Welcome note’ that is given to all guests on arrival and in case the guest have developed any symptoms, they can seek help from these contacts.